Oldalak

kedd, október 25, 2016

new starts and wips....

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been busy stitching away....

I have a couple of new starts, with a few more planned in the future...

Here is what I started...

It's been a while since I've done a big Mirabilia project, so I decided it was time... and I pulled out Madonna of the Garden... started her on September 25, and this is my progress so far.



I am stitching her on 28ct lugana (I believe)Snowy Skies by Sparklies hand dyed fabrics using the called for threads.

Next up is Feathers & Friends by Butternut Road, one that has been in my to do pile for a very long time.... I started her on Oct 5 and this is my progress up to today... I've been working on her apron...



 

I am stitching her on 28ct bayleaf jobelan with the called for DMC.

As for my other wips, I made some progress on only a couple of them... I worked on my Summer Bouquet as well as my Reflections of Canada... I tried to work on Autumn Quaker by Rosewood Manor, but I made a mistake somewhere and I just couldn't find it to fix it, so I gave up... and made no new progress on that one...

Here are my before and after pictures of both Summer Bouquet by Lanarte and Reflections of Canada by Ink Circles





 

And that is it!  till next time... happy stitching!

5 megjegyzés:

ALICE MARGAUX írta...

You are such a talented cross stitcher, working on so many different projects. They are all so beautiful. Sunny Greetings from New Orleans.

Marilyn írta...

Those are some great projects.
You've gotten a lot done on all of them.
Reflections is a unique piece.
Marilyn

Tüzes Beáta írta...

Gyönyörű és izgalmas munkák!

Rita írta...

Kezd összeállni a kép, részleteket láttam csak ezekből az Instagramon.

Nagyon szépek!

xJuDesign írta...

Gyönyörű munkák! A folyamatban lévők és a kész hímzések is nagyszerűek.
Nagyon boldog és hímzésidőben gazdag 2017-es évet kívánok Neked!