Oldalak

hétfő, február 04, 2013

stitching along...

In my previous post, where I picked a winner, you saw that I finished off 2 of the 7 smalls I need to finish off... Donna picked the one she wanted, and I'll get that finished up and in the mail to her asap. I'm working on the rest this week... however I did finish one more, and started the 4th. Here is number 3... the recipient of this one really likes owls, so I thought I would peronalize it a bit by stitching her some owls!

 
Once they are all stitched they will become pin keeps and finally given to their very paitient recipitents. I hope they will like them...
 
On to other stitching news... yesterday was our Sunday SAL with Barbi, and that means Humbolt Coast time... I managed to get quite a bit done, and can even say I've finished 2 pages of the pattern! Okay they are only partial pages with not much on them, but they are still done!  I've also hit the right end of the design... so from here I'm not sure which direction I will go next week... continue down or go back to the left and continue left from the middle... we'll see where my mood takes me...
I know there isn't much contrast yet with this fabric, but I was looking for a more stormy look for this piece, and I'm liking it so far...
 

 
Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger.
 
Till next time.... Happy Stitching!

6 megjegyzés:

blue star stitcher írta...

Love the thread color you chose for the owls. Cute small!

Barbi írta...

Love the progress on HC! So pretty! And those Owls are adorable!!

valerie írta...

What cute owls! Love seeing your SAL progress on Humboldt Coast. Such a pretty piece!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches írta...

gorgeous stitching I love the owl and it does look like a storm which is great.

Unknown írta...

gorgeous :D

ricketyjo írta...

I love your stitching, and those owls are just so cute!!